repaired crank cases

tidy job and good price ... have you still got that bike you built ,the shaft drive black one you had pics of on the old site @wraith 

Errr yes but it's somewhat changed in the proses of revamping it and I've put the standard body work back on it ;) but still has the single-sider swing arm but now has the matching front wheel. Will put pics up when it's back to gever.

As to crankcases, the man who did them made up brass blanks for where the crank and  gearbox goes and then bolted it all together before he welded it up.

Where the bits were missing (front/rear mounts) he also machined up new ally blanks, welded them up then machined them up agane for the holes etc. :)

• Like 1

I agree with wraith i do have a luhurvalee gsx1100 high modded Pip H head which he used on his dragbike, valve kissed piston head and put a few dents in combustion chamber area, and thankfully now all been tig welded and machined back and good to go again.

My part to recycling  :D

Be good to see the engine once it`s all built up and being used. Are you just going to do it black or a fancy colour?

Just a gloss black. Got the bores with 1100cc hi comp pistions,ported CV head with HD valve springs, MTC under bucket shims, Anderson S3 cams, slotted cam sprockets, HD clutch. The only thing I need is a good crank, as I took the crank I had over to Roger and he found out it was f*cked :(

Shame about crank someone on here might have one lying around, you never know. Sounds like a pretty decent build though. 

What sort of horsepower once it`s together?

Little low there IIRC highest was about 90hp, and slightly lower on pollution destined area models. 

I see i always thought were only 65-75.

90 not too bad for a standard bike