Rsv Mille wheels

with the oz forged prilli wheels I had to machine the face of the hub on the drive side something like 7mm, used a 525 sprocket and made a snowflake spacer to sit the sprocket back onto the carrier, along with shortening the rubber/steel cush drives.....also @yantosh made me two slotted spindle adjusters to replace the metmachex ones, the chain side was stepped out to the left by around 10mm , also had to make an offset front 525 sprocket to keep the 6 inch 190wearing wheel in the centre of the frame....

...it might be a lot easier fitting one in a slingy....i'm not sure how different the cheaper non forged prilli wheels are....or indeed the spoke ones like skimmer boy had.

IMAG2179.jpg

IMAG1982.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for the reply's. The wheels I was hoping to use are the same ones you have on that turbo beastie vizman. I take it the whole front end is aprillia? Was it much of a job to fit the front end also (just bearing swaps or not) The back looks like it took some work!!!

cheers all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...