Slabby

Well dug out the slabby don't know which direction to go with it , it needs tidying up bless it thinking about ditching the draw through and doing a nice thought out blow through its a old skool mr turbo kit that's on it , a 7/11 it is I need to get it done before I start doing my Kat 

image.jpeg

• Like 8
17 hours ago, Bigkenxx said:

Cheers Paul it needs tidying proper leg burner , you been out on your bike much ? 

No mate,only just fired it up again today,not ran it since October last year,little bit of wiring,bleed the brakes and fit new clutch cover and I'm ready to go.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, spondonturbo said:

Will you be selling the draw through stuff? Let me know if you do. Call me old fashioned but I like draw thru stuff :)

3 minutes ago, spondonturbo said:

Yeah I'm thinking I will I'm not sure how much it's worth , I've got to take it off but off memory it's got a 40/42 carb and it's pretty much brand new also comes with a newly made header and pipe and manifold I will pm you , I want to keep the mr turbo boost gauge I like it 

9 hours ago, Fula28 said:

Wonderd where this had gone glad to see its still in once piece! Has good potential that. I kinda advised the previous owner,well bullied him to get it running and finish it as was close couple years back. 

:tu

It's a good one needs tidying up I got it running some good bits on it nice one Fula 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...