Been offered an L Reg GSXR750WN.... it's got 50K on the clock.

It runs pretty sweet, has MOT till December and is used daily, so i'm assuming it's not rotten.

I know these things are beginning to appreciate in value and im seriously thinking about it.

The mileage is kinda putting me off a tad... What are the motors like at this age?

Ask when the cam chain was last done - it'll be well stretched if original could be a useful bargaining point. If the oil's been changed regular the internals can be immaculate - saw the insides of a M8's 1100L with 65k and you could still see the barrel honing marks and bearings looked new but the cam chain was as slack as a slack thing! 

If well maintained and in Excellent condition then it would be fair to push the max to £1200. As the Cap'n said take it for a ride, have a good listen to the engine and ask questions as to how often the oil was changed, bearings replaced etc. good strong bikes if looked after but agree with @Gixer1460 cam chain/ tensioner could be worn/ wearing so listen for top end rattles.

• 3 weeks later...