Worth the wait.

Fresh paint! Waited over a year but worth it. All paint no decals. The tank had a lot of filler in the top due to a large dent which the painter pulled out. In doing so revealed a hairline split which I needed to tig up. All ended up well In the end and was a very reasonable price too. Headlamp cowl, side panels, tail piece, front mudguard and tank all flawless. 

Just the seat to be covered and it's done.

IMG_20240724_170729.jpg

IMG_20240724_170739.jpg

• Like 13
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, R1guy said:

The billet yokes look great on the 43mm forks.

Out of curiosity, how come you went for the 1 in to 2 brake line configuration?

Cheers. The brake splitter was something we made for Williams F1 if I recall. We made a batch of them and had leftovers...that is pretty much the only reason. Ties in nice with the brembo discs and accossato levers. Waaaay overkill on this lol.

9 minutes ago, Toecutter said:

Cheers. The brake splitter was something we made for Williams F1 if I recall. We made a batch of them and had leftovers...that is pretty much the only reason. Ties in nice with the brembo discs and accossato levers. Waaaay overkill on this lol.

Gotcha,

However- I thought this build was going to have forced induction?

4 hours ago, R1guy said:

Gotcha,

However- I thought this build was going to have forced induction?

Ah yes, this is my other one I've owned for many years. This one's just had a re-fresh. The turbo gsx is another build from the parts stash I couldn't bring myself to part with...more from that one coming up in the not too distant.