advice on compatible stations gsx1100g

Swirl

A mate of mine has a 91 gsx1100g, fork stantions are gossed, any idea on compatible stantions, are 1100f the same, or are 1100f full forks legs the same, I know gsx1100f and gsx1100g share the same stem, bearings, spindle and fork diameter, where after a straight fork leg swap if poss, thanks Swirl

No, G forks are totally different, as in, REALLY long. I've owned one for a bit and that had been in a smash. Owner replaced the tubes and I've seen the reciept for it, very expensive fix (especially as I got the bike for 100€)

Either way, I did some research to see if he had overpaid and it turned out he did. There's a German company I found that do replacements for not more than any other fork would cost. 

• 7 months later...

its not for a trike mate, I've got the teapot trike with the 1127 powerscreen motor in it with the powers reen front end on it, the 1100g is a bike, used to belong to a mate but I bought it off him, to go in the stable with the rest of them, Chevy v8 trike, powerpot trike, Gsx1100g, 650kat, gs750, 2x vf750f, 76 Z9 A4, Harris Mag 2 Z9, Z750E, all various states of repair or disrepair depending on how you look at it