HELP REMOVING SRAD FRONT WHEEL

Hi folks have the attached spindle on my srad front end. How tf do I get it out??? What is threaded onto what??? The hex end wont turn at all and it obvs doesn't just pull through. Tried leaving it pinched on the smooth/flange end but hex stripped by previous owner....driving me fucking nuts...

Screenshot_20231013-042824.png

The spindle is one piece and threads into the spacer/nut on the other side (the cylindrical bit in your pic at the other side), which is held in place by the clamp on the bottom of the forks. Hold the hex head firmly and the nut should unscrew using a very large cap head (allen) driver if it's tight.

Edited by Dezza

The hex part sticks out past the fork, so you should be able to file it a bit to get some flats back for a wrench, or get one of those sockets for removing stripped bolts that dog into head and grip. I usually loosen the pinch bolts on the sleeve side and only tighten the outer one enough to stop the sleeve turning.

that is what ya need @NickGP.  Just make sure  you have un done the pinch bolts on the right leg , Keep the left leg pinch bolts tight and you will be good. After you have removed the spindle, undo the left pinch bolts and remove the thread spacer from the left leg.  If you are removing the wheel from the forks, Don't forget to remove your brake callipers. Re-assemble in reverse.

When tightening the pinch bolts up again, Do just pinch them up.