GSF1200 Kent Cams - Anyone recommend?

I've been keeping an eye out for some slabby cams, dot heads... Its just not happening tbh.. 

Anyone buy Kent Cams? 

Must they be timed with vairable timing gear? 

Never used variable wheels on a bike engine, but built a pretty mean Pinto on which they made no difference lol... And I drove around terrified they'd come loose. 

Toying with Kent Cams and a head skim. Stage1

Just the free flowing exhaust made a huge difference, feels like it set free 30 ponies I've never known an exhaust transformation like it... Must have been dog shite to start with 

Used Kent cams a few times in Bandit engines, they work well,  they we’re exchange regrinds, ..

Never used adjustable sprockets on them with no I’ll effects.

Can’t remember exactly but I recall they were expensive, it used to be cheaper to get Dothead 750 cams but the6 are like rocking horse shite, none around for sensible money.

live also used Grumpy,s cams as well.:tu

Kent cams have been going for decades no worries about using they're products  as FBOB says gsxr cams used to be cheaper but rare in good nick and sensible money as for Vernier cam sprockets you can have the std ones slotted and if you worry about them coming loose loctite is available in many fetching colours ....:D