Something new?

1260pete

Right just seeing if there is any interest here, but where our workshop is on the outskirts of Whitchurch could be a good venue for a bit of a bash,  the guy that owns the business park is big into his bikes and a top bloke,  he also loves his vws etc and has just had his own modified car doo a couple of weeks ago which was a great success and he suggested having some for bikes, There is a huge field plus lots of hard standing for parking, he has installed about 10 portaloos which will be permanent for such causes, and he got a drink and alcohol licence very easy so thats sorted.

The site is nice and quiet (until we turn up lol)  and its out in the country so loud music will be fine although not sure if a live band will be allowed but we can apply to the council and speak to locals.

As well as all this we could do a bit of a dyno shootout if people fancied it?

I don't think the site owner would want paying as i thinkj he would join in himself so it would just be a couple of quid each to cover ammenities and a charity donation.

What yall think?   oh also the local roads are fricken awesome too.

• 2 weeks later...

It ain't Pangbourne, nothing's ever that close to me.

My Last OSS do attended this year was 254 miles one way - 500 miles round trip. The one before that was 259 miles one way 500 miles round trip. The first one I ever attended was 235 miles one way. Even the Scottish ones we organised were 75miles one way 150 miles round trip.

This one for you is 154 miles one way 300 miles round trip. That's what I class as local pal.

• Like 5