Cadwell 2018 16/17 June trackday party?

Guest YoshiJohnny

Guest YoshiJohnny
2 hours ago, stockcar said:

Is there anything going on in the paddock for speccies or just all on track?? 

Paddock and grassed area virtually full of allsorts of interesting tackle... few stalls and some great viewing from the fairly quiet clubhouse... plenty of oldskool folks and bikes to see 

I will mostly be wobbling round Cadwell Park this Sat trying not to be a mobile chicane.

I will be in the intermediate 600-1300 group, wave as you pass me :)  

think i will need a new rear Supacorsa, as the rear cheapy i have fitted at the moment is a bit hard even for my slow pace!

• Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny
39 minutes ago, vizman said:

i think me n' the dudette may come n' wave our sausage's...….s'long as it's not pissin' down.

hurrah...........

it's gonna be smashing weather

actually.... light rain later on now Saturday... always the fucking way when I sling my leg over a bike

Edited by YoshiJohnny
2 hours ago, 370steve said:

I will mostly be wobbling round Cadwell Park this Sat trying not to be a mobile chicane.

I will be in the intermediate 600-1300 group, wave as you pass me :)  

think i will need a new rear Supacorsa, as the rear cheapy i have fitted at the moment is a bit hard even for my slow pace!

New diablo supacorsa boot ordered, getting fitted in paddock on Fri afternoon at No limits tyre guy :)

Guest YoshiJohnny

New diablo supacorsa boot ordered, getting fitted in paddock on Fri afternoon at No limits tyre guy :)

the choice of champions..... when it's the control tyre.... lol

It's such a personal thing tyre choice... loads of people like (and ride very well/quick) on a certain tyre whilst others struggle to keep a line with them..

I personally hate Bridgestones.. and Dunlops except the really expensive 207 GPs

Used Michelins and Metzeler race/track tyres and they compensate for me being crap.... so I like 'em

Guest YoshiJohnny

cleaned off my race leathers ready for the track day this coming Sat :)

mine don't look like this any more.... damn Hondas

19884066_10154914397468915_6418229807634700942_n.jpg