bandit 12

Hi,  thought i would send in some pics of my modded bandit, i  cannot take the credit for building her that goes to my good mate stacky who is also on this forum.

after he finish building this he very kindly sent her my way. He has spent a small fortune on her so now all i have to do is enjoy riding.

Thanks for looking and hope you like......

P1020010.JPG

P1020011.JPG

P1020013.JPG

P1020018.JPG

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, wraith said:

Looks well, he has done a nice job (y) so how dose it ride ?

Thanks wraith, havent had a chance to ride it yet, but went out for a 100 mile ride with my mate riding it last year and it seemed pretty good from where i was lookin.

A turbo sounds good swirl but i have few issues with the idea;

what would i do with that beautiful  racefit pipe?

i would probably shit myself as its too fast for me now!

besides, ive always had a dream of building a turbo efe like steve burns circa 80s/early 90s(remember that?)

got an efe in boxes so the dream is alive, by the time i get round to completing it i wont have the room to mount my zimmer ill be that old!

and probably shittin myself anyway.

44 minutes ago, Swirl said:

For a good while then a turbo will be added, just for the OSS twist

• Like 1

Thats a great idea Dezza but I have a much better one, why dont you loan me your spondon  and i will fit it on that,

then hold on to it, for say a year or so for testing purposes if it doesnt work  you wont have to buy it, sorted!

But seriously mate your  spondon is beautiful, dont ever sell or you will regret it.

• Like 2
On 08/03/2018 at 11:12 PM, eddiegsx said:

A turbo sounds good swirl but i have few issues with the idea;

what would i do with that beautiful  racefit pipe?

i would probably shit myself as its too fast for me now!

besides, ive always had a dream of building a turbo efe like steve burns circa 80s/early 90s(remember that?)

got an efe in boxes so the dream is alive, by the time i get round to completing it i wont have the room to mount my zimmer ill be that old!

and probably shittin myself anyway.

The dream is still alive, dig that efe out