7/11 hibrid

F4tgsxr

All the oil cooled engines (not GSX1400) will bolt into your frame, earlier  1052 cc  1100, later 1127cc  GSXR  and GSX1100F - 1157cc  bandit 1200 .  The engines are the same size externally, apart from barrel height - this makes a 7/11. You can use your cylinder head on the big capacity engines for a power boost.

Welcome to the world of the oil cooled Suzukis -  There's more details that can be found on the search facility, owners may add some detail too  - it's 4am and my bed's calling me !

1 minute ago, F4tgsxr said:

Hi all thanks for the welcomes and my engine is defos a 748cc iv been told that i can use 1052 barrels and pistons in my engine is this true if so what else is needed like rods ect any help is much appreciated 

Not that simple  unfortunately.  You need to machine the cases too to fit the 1052 barrels, or swap the cases for 1052 items, in which case you might as well do the crank tpo as the 1052 pistons only give modest increase.

You can see why most people just fit a complete 1100 engine.  

A 1200 bandit lump with your 750 head, cams, and carbs makes for a nice powerful motor.

• Like 1