For those that have an oil boiler in an EFE

davecara

16 hours ago, davecara said:

Its mounted using mounts inhas laser cut from the drawings on here  (y)

In that case I would have thought the micron would be the best option but would need the 4-2-1 modding to miss the pegs "assuming you have stock pegs and hangers"

I cut and carved a Micron from a water boiler to fit my EFE "but it still has the Air-cooled Proper Engine "

DSCN2446.JPG

• Like 2

Yes the 1135 motor is a longer stroke than the oil boiler ...but it also has a flat sump...

the water boiler micron on mine has had about 15mm taken out of the down pipes and the collector modified to get it tight to the sump...

the 1100L had the shallowest sump I think as it had twin silencers  O.o and the bandit has an offset deeper section to clear the 4 -1.....as long as you use the pick up that matches the sump they swop over ...  all the microns I've seen on oil and water boilers are quite tight to the sump....

• 2 weeks later...

Little update on this;

ive tried a system off an 1100g and that's the closest fit so far but I'm having to run headers 1 and 4 outside the frame rails to make it fit. 

My slingy micron is immaculate and I don't want to chop it up really

The suzuki guru that is Del has suggested that SRAD headers might fit

Any suggestions for something that'll go straight on or am I dreaming? xD