Any tips to make my streetfighter more comfortable*

I had the same issue with the balls thing on every fighter I have built...i build the tails kicked up to keep me in place as for some reason my front wheel keeps lifting off the road

best thing for it is remake your seat pad to incorporate a slight lip at the front against the tank...makes a huge difference and means you don't have to bother with altering subframe angles etc

I would post pictures but the bikes in question may not be of Suzuki origin...

• Like 1

As an ex- Ducati owner I know what riding pain means. What makes a big difference is recovering the seat in a grippy material so you don't keep sliding into the tank under braking. The shape of the seat in question could also have foam added, especially at the front. You can also put adhesive pads on the side of the tank that enable gripping the side of the tank with your knees. This prevents nut crush too. As said previously if the bike is painful to ride then it compromises safety as when riding you are not concentrating fully.

I suppose in theory, it shouldn't matter what bike you are riding directly after passing your test if you have been trained correctly and apply the training principles as you ride. However, we all know that it's very easy to get into a potentially dangerous situation whilst riding a motorbike and the faster the bike the easier it is to get into a dodgy situation on the road. This is probably why most riders start on something fairly small - mine was a 1974 ss50 and could probably be crashed fairly safely whilst flat out in topO.o

• Like 2

to get an idea if your heading in the rigth direction, when your out for a run - check yourself ref: riding position, do you find your arms are straight - stiff, locked onto the bars ?? - if so, relax them - aim for a light easy touch on the bars with yir elbows bent - you try this and yir bumb is sliding fwd ? = you need to continue changing the seat to bars set up

ignore this over time, you will start to experience a bit of wobble / tank slappers if you don't adapt to a nice loose grip on the bars