Spacing front disks

Jdeac1981

Thanks again for the responses folks I think I'm just going to buy the spacers I need as with work etc it will free me up to do other things rather than making the spacers.

while we are talking r1 forks what other calipers can I use I know the gold spots are good as they are an upgrade on the gsxr' is just wondered if there was any other options.

once again cheers folks.

12 hours ago, Jdeac1981 said:

Thanks again for the responses folks I think I'm just going to buy the spacers I need as with work etc it will free me up to do other things rather than making the spacers.

while we are talking r1 forks what other calipers can I use I know the gold spots are good as they are an upgrade on the gsxr' is just wondered if there was any other options.

once again cheers folks.

Any of the JAp radial calipers should fit as they all use 108 mm centres. The Brembo M4 radial calipers used on some of the later Suzukis should go straight on and usually cost a lot less secondand that the same calipers in Euro 100 mm fitment size.