oil cooled oil temp

Sorry if this has been asked before. And sorry it's also related to blandit,  but not really as it's about the motor. I got my blandit due to it had a mr turbo kit now that is a bit old school? Keep seeing oil temp gauges for sell, is there really a problem?

Yeah - Vizman buys it all - official OSS Sh1te tester LOL! 

An overly hot engine is natures way of telling you that, 'YOUR RIDING TOO SLOW!'

In all honesty an oil pressure gauge would be far more use and give more useful info..............if you have time to clock a gauge!

36 minutes ago, banoffee said:

I worked in Halfords when I was a teenager, we'd get people in asking to buy temp gauges for their VW beetles.

And the moral is - you was a spotty 'no nufink' yoof who didn't know that cylinder head temp gauges and oil temp gauges were and are available for aircooled VW's

although in defence of the original poster, had he come here and asked if it was a good idea to fit an oil temp gauge to a stock blandit then it would be right and propper to all have a good old titter at his folly, however, if i read his post correctly, he says he has a blandit with a mr turbo kit on it, in that case i think id want some indication on how the oil is doing, although id probably want a pressure gauge rather than a temp gauge. it depends on how well set up the turbo was when it was fitted, and what boost he is running.

• Like 2