Cadwell Park 11th and 12th July PS Classic bike burn up

Guest YoshiJohnny

Guest YoshiJohnny

Rob at Classic Bike Trackdays is a great guy, enthusiastic and a complete bike nut... you get 6 x 20 minute sessions for the money along with camping, laughs and help..

I will be there on the Lockhart along with a few other oldskool reprobates... get on it...it'll be a good weekend

11351455_763539673765500_216180400485428

Edited by YoshiJohnny
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest YoshiJohnny

still a few places I think... if not just come along for the craic.... old bangers zipping round....lots to see... plenty of socializing and merriment

This is the gixer and gamma celebration gathering, I would have liked to be there but my engine is in bits on the bench. Certain things have just happened that would prevent me going anyway,even if i had a garage full of running T&T'd slabbies and gammas

Guest YoshiJohnny

Forgot to mention...entry for spectators is free GRATIS and for nothing..

Camping is £10 

Band on, beer and BBQs etc...all in all should be a good weekend

I can't get there until Saturday afternoon but I am really looking forward to it

YJ

still a few places I think... if not just come along for the craic.... old bangers zipping round....lots to see... plenty of socializing and merriment

MMmmmm sausages..:)

ill be there and if its half as much fun as the one at Anglesey last month it will be worth the drive oop norff..:P 

Is a  GSXR engined Harris  eligible for the GSXR parade????o.O

Probably not, anyway see you all there:D