bandit cams

M and N cams are a shim head so not for a lock nut head.

I've used 1127 K cams on a few bandits. But That's only because I had a few sets lying around. You be able to use any of the 1052 cams and K and L. Never used any 750 ones so can't comment on weather suitable or not. ;)

• Like 1

All the single lobe cams will go but ust slinging lumpier cams in won't necessarily make it produce more torque and power or run better or be more driveable.  Think about what you want out of the engine.  I've had my fingers inside the 750s for a few years now and got decent power out of them with the standard slabby cams.  It takes quite a bit of work to produce cam graphs, valve to piston graphs, choke/port/valve area ratios, then determine the best cam timing within the limits of valve piston clearances etc.  I found that the standard cams were perfectly matched to the engine when the timings were set up correctly.  Not necessarily where the timing marks say.  In my experience slabby 750 cams were perfect for the 750 and for bigger engines too, providing the whole thing matches from bellmouth to exhaust.  Might not be what you wanted to hear as it takes massses of time to get the set up, but it is the only way to be sure you have got the best set up that you can.

• Like 1

As has been said , any of the 'none shim head' GSXR cams will work well in a Bandit 12 motor . 

Here's a graph from one of my experiments with cams from years ago - the GSXR cams used for the graphs were actually from a 750H and gave great results .

The SUZ 1 'race' regrinds that i got were piss poor and went straight back to Kent Cams , i actually ended up using the SUZ 7 'street' grind which gave great power & torque on this motor 

Lee

Cams dyno Chart.jpg

P7060002.JPG

• Like 3