Mark Walker MKII - Emesco Designs.

2 hours ago, BoostedRooster712 said:

When the domain was registered?

Like a man on the run. 

New company name has his son and daughter as directors and same address as Martek.

Tried to tell me Mark had retired. 

I did not look up the Domain 

But the facebook and instagram are early 2023...

Sons and daughter's address is an Asian shop ...so nothing dodgy there then "NOT" 

Business address is Martex's place 

Its more Like Mk 5 there were 2 car parts ones as well ..lots of Fast Ford owners want a bit of him :vu:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dezza said:

From what I hear, instead of paying for a fancy-pants website, the money would have been better invested in attending a further education course on basic business acumen and good practice.

Maybe that would fix the unpredictable business practices. It might also dramatically increase the price of the work. And maybe increase the volume too, making it all a bit less special. Ever wondered why bob became sweary?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I had already explained that we previously worked for Mark, He is retiring. We started up on our own and this is a new business, we are different people and this is a different company. We will be doing lots of different work but we love the old school Suzuki's as well.

Just wanted to come on here and stop any false information being put out. 

Thank you,

Matthew.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MatthewS said:

Hi,

I had already explained that we previously worked for Mark, He is retiring. We started up on our own and this is a new business, we are different people and this is a different company. We will be doing lots of different work but we love the old school Suzuki's as well.

Just wanted to come on here and stop any false information being put out. 

Thank you,

Matthew.

Hi Matthew, so how much will a big tube frame kit cost? 

1 hour ago, clivegto said:

Hi Matthew, so how much will a big tube frame kit cost? 

Hi Clive,

To be honest we are not really looking at doing any of the big tube frame kits, we are looking more at naked race rep styles and even some old school steel tube frames.

2 hours ago, MatthewS said:

Hi Clive,

To be honest we are not really looking at doing any of the big tube frame kits, we are looking more at naked race rep styles and even some old school steel tube frames.

OK, might call in sometime as I'm only 60 miles away. 

23 minutes ago, clivegto said:

OK, might call in sometime as I'm only 60 miles away. 

That would be great, I can show you what we are doing and around the shop, just drop me an email to let me know when your coming.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MatthewS said:

Hi Clive,

A steel tube frame does sound cool...always wanted a steel framed spondon frame so will see what yours look like when done! 

1 hour ago, caferacerdan said:

A steel tube frame does sound cool...always wanted a steel framed spondon frame so will see what yours look like when done! 

Yeah I’ve always been a fan of them and the Harris magnum with the bronze welding 

12 minutes ago, BoostedRooster712 said:

Can you be trusted more than your old man Matthew?

image.thumb.png.ce315dde63bb9a64ac71b5397b5658a1.png

From your site. Such a long an illustrious career too. 

image.thumb.png.ec3cafb85c7ab486799936f7584840ef.png

Mark hasn't retired, he's pretending to retire to dodge debt.

Ok you’ve sent two pictures. 
well we are different people, i have never done anything to not be trusted. 
a long illustrious career I don’t understand what your trying to get at.
I’m not sure how many times it has to be said but yes he is retiring. 

Edited by MatthewS
4 minutes ago, BoostedRooster712 said:

Is he paying everyone out that he owes money to and what about all the parts?

Great footsteps to follow in.

Did you learn all your business acumen from him?

Contact him regarding his parts that is nothing to do with us. 

as I said we are different people, different company, different ideas etc but thank you for your interest.

12 hours ago, bluedog59 said:

If he's in remand he'll definitely have a phone. xD

Yes, but where would it be kept and what happens when it rings?O.o

Good luck to Matthew with the new venture. I think with any business it's not easy and takes effort to build a strong reputation, especially if from the off there's 'guilt-by-association' that's well-known among what's always going to be a limited customer base.

Oh, and I forgot to ask earlier: how much is a bare Pikes Peak frame kit for an oil-cooled Suzuki engine? Just the frame, subframe, swingarm, linkages, shock, swingarm pivot and tank?

Edited by Dezza
  • Like 1

so not knowing the full story,  MARK is Matthew's father and has previous "issues" to resolve but this new venture isn't connected to him??

is the new company / staff related to previous guises in any way??  have they fallen out, is Mark still involved in any form??

8 hours ago, Dezza said:

Yes, but where would it be kept and what happens when it rings?O.o

Good luck to Matthew with the new venture. I think with any business it's not easy and takes effort to build a strong reputation, especially if from the off there's 'guilt-by-association' that's well-known among what's always going to be a limited customer base.

Oh, and I forgot to ask earlier: how much is a bare Pikes Peak frame kit for an oil-cooled Suzuki engine? Just the frame, subframe, swingarm, linkages, shock, swingarm pivot and tank?

Thank you Dezza I appreciate that. 

We are not doing the Pikes Peak "per say", we are doing something very similar but with our own alterations. It's to take the oil cooled Suzuki engine and will have all the subframe, swing arm, linkages available for it as well. Its similar styling with some slight alterations and some more billet machined frame pieces. We have a picture on our website of our prototype version but we have made some slight adjustments visually from this one for the frames going forward.

• Like 1