Rea Repairs OSS open day 21st & 22nd September.

6 hours ago, Paulm said:

See ya in the morning boys

We tested out the food place over the road, and it got a thumbs up. 

Now I don't want to put ideas in you head, but they serve ice cream, and they have a chuck wagon outside that doesn't have any stickers on. :ph34r:

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, imago said:

We tested out the food place over the road, and it got a thumbs up. 

Now I don't want to put ideas in you head, but they serve ice cream, and they have a chuck wagon outside that doesn't have any stickers on. :ph34r:

Have stickers will travel,won't be the only thing that gets stickered today:D,see ya about 10am

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Russ750ET said:

Thoroughly enjoyed that today, nice ride over despite getting drenched.

Good to meet some OSS boys and put faces to names, and see plenty of lovely old Suzuki's.

Cheers for sorting it and being a top host Larry! 

Good to meet you Russ,make sure you come along to a show sometime mate,bike is welcome on the stand anytime.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Russ750ET said:

Yeah and you!

Awesome thanks. I'm keen for more meets and shows 

Nice to meet you Russ. You father would be impressed I recon. You're very welcome to come visit us as chicken central party time next year or just pop in if you're passing. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, clivegto said:

Nice to meet you Russ. You father would be impressed I recon. You're very welcome to come visit us as chicken central party time next year or just pop in if you're passing. 

Do you actually sleep Clive, 8 minutes past 3 

• Like 2

Thanks to all those who popped in, stayed for a while and stopped over. Good to meet some new faces, nice to see some old faces and an enjoyable weekend of chatting, catching up and having a laugh.

Oh, and thanks for the stickers @PaulmxD you'll be pleased to know that they're all staying except the one on the doorbell. O.oxD

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, imago said:

Thanks to all those who popped in, stayed for a while and stopped over. Good to meet some new faces, nice to see some old faces and an enjoyable weekend of chatting, catching up and having a laugh.

Oh, and thanks for the stickers @PaulmxD you'll be pleased to know that they're all staying except the one on the doorbell. O.oxD

Enjoyed the day Larry,you haven't found all the stickers yet though:D

• Like 1