gsxr750j slingshot mirrors

What's the mount centres your looking for??

1 hour ago, Jaydee said:

Wrong spacing for a J. 750 J/K/L and 1100 K/L have wider spaced mounting bolts.

The ones in the link look similar to M/N style mirrors which have narrower mounting spacing.

33 minutes ago, Upshotknothole said:

I run the EMGO mirrors on my 91/92 750. Collectors and restorers have made originals stupid expensive. They work well enough.

What's stupid prices? And I guess some models are harder to find than others. As in this post

22 minutes ago, Jdeac said:

What's stupid prices? And I guess some models are harder to find than others. As in this post

Considering the mirrors are one of the first things to hit the ground when these bikes go down, there's not a ton of them out there anymore. Just checked Eblag here in the states and there currently aren't any J/K 750 OEM mirrors for sale. Only time i ever really see original mirrors pop up it's on facebook marketplace and some collector is trying to sell a set of OEM blue or white mirrors for a premium, knowing that some other collector needs them to restore their bike to how it looked on the showroom floor.

I've been running Emgo mirros on my 750 for the past few years, since I switched it back to full fairing. They're not quite OEM quality, but they're cheap and they work well enough.

33 minutes ago, Jdeac said:

Checked facebook and there's a guy in Poland selling a used set of blue 750 mirrors with scratches and a torn rubber boot for 250€. That's a pretty stupid price for mirrors in my opinion.

@Captain ChaosI had a set of 750J/K/L mirrors that I sold for €50 to a mate a good few years ago. And back then he though I was taking the piss with the price. They were identical to the 1100 K/L mirrors only the necks were (from memory) roughly 40mm shorter.  Every other component was like for like.