Sump

3 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Which 1127 had a 4-1?

I believe some of the UK gsxr1100k had a 4-1 as standard.

Never really looked at a standard gsxr (don't interest me xD) just what I was told when I get my first 1127 motor.

So with all things what people say and what is true my be two different things all together O.o

13 hours ago, Huntlyparmiston said:

Is the any difference between the 1100f sump and the gsxr 1127 sump and pick up 

Simple answer - yes! GSXR had a deep Vee sump and a 4-2 exhaust manifold / collector that followed the vee, the GSX-F had a 'flat' sump with a dish bowl and also a 4-2 exhaust but the collectors were incorporated on to the mufflers, not integrated with the manifold, and was a flatter shape.

• Like 1

OK thank you one and all I was just making sure   I broke the original motor and was offered a 1052 lump I swapped out the oil pan and valve cover off the power screen onto the slabside lump and she's been running fine for 8 years but now needs a major refresh so I have another 1100f lump to go in but the oil pan got damaged I wanted to keep both lumps complete hence the question 

• Like 1