My first slabby

E T

I've been pestering a mate to sell me this for years, he agreed to sell it to me over a few ciders last weekend. Got a day off work today and went to get it. Never ridden one before and wow love it !

I know its not perfect, its got wrong heat shield, one indicator is wrong and front discs are wrong colour but so what I tackle that as parts turn up, only big head ache is the scuff on right hand upper fairing just in front of brake lever 

IMG_20150925_170836-640x360.jpg

IMG_20150925_171407-640x360.jpg

IMG_20150925_173355-640x360.jpg

IMG_20150925_171352-640x360.jpg

• Like 10

probably not just cider involved there.

Nice bike.

what ya try'n to say..... I drugged him or sumat ! :-) 

He decided it was time for it to move on  (he's after a k5 gsxr thou) & he agreed years ago to give me fist offer, his mrs's even offered to give him what he was asking so that he didn't have to sell it but he'd made up his mind. It wasn't silly money either.  :-) 

Just been out to tax bike then went for a blast , love it, goes well for a 30 year old with 40thou on the clock ! But the mirrors are shite.... even tucked right in & chin on the tank I can barely see any thing behind me, which isn't good with the amount of unmarked pig cars up this way :(