New Yoshimura Slabby Exhaust Systems

banoffee

"[New Product information]

Newly developed exhaust system for GSX-R750F/G/H & GSX-R1100G/H/J is being available.
There are still huge numbers of enthusiasts for these GSX-R from first generation, and we are glad we would be able to deliver brand-new exhaust systems to them!
http://shop.yoshimura-jp.com/en/product/syousai.php?id=17017
Please contact your local Yoshimura distributor if you are interested in this product."

image.jpg

• Like 5

Dear Igor*,

You have never produced an oval section race system for the GSXR750/1100, please make space on your Dyno for some soon. I can recommend a few dedicated tuners/engine builders who could supply a selection of basic, developed specs (re OSS).

http://shop.yoshimura-jp.com/en/product/syousai.php?id=17017

Market as above.

Please supply by Xmas, titanium only, pls. SS for NY.

RGDS

*Akrapovic

I live in Australia, prices in AU$ are:

180-511-5250 Street Sports Exhaust system (SS)                         RRP $1249.95

180-511-5280 Street Sports Exhaust system (ST)                         RRP $1329.95

180-511-5280B Street Sports Exhaust system (STB)                   RRP $1399.95

180-511-5290 Street Sports Exhaust system (S/C)                        RRP $1499.95

I have ordered mine through our importer, Carbon Fibre version :) I hope to see it early next month :D

Now I have a reason to do a full ground up rebuild of the old girl, I purchased her way back in 1985 and I've still got the original receipt, AU$6600 on the road for 12 months :)

I will try to post photos once I start actually working on the bike.

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 2

Prices for the Netherlands:

180-511-5250 Street Sports Exhaust system (SS) € 1.011,27

180-511-5280 Street Sports Exhaust system (ST) € 1.080,00

180-511-5280B Street Sports Exhaust system (STB € 1.138,91

180-511-5290 Street Sports Exhaust system (SC) € 1.207,64

194-511-0010 Exhaust Bracket with Passenger's foot peg € 176,73

wow those dutch prices are expensive. with the way the aud has fallen it would be a lot cheaper to import from australia. has anyone else notice in the actual yoshi ad that the 85 has a black seat and red pad. thought they all came with red seats

You're right the Red/Black bike was released with a red seat etc.

It seemed to be a fault that the seat seams let go within 10 years ;) and the original colour was difficult to match, it was easier to compromise and choose a different colour. The seat on my Blue/White bike is now white, I will try to have it reupholstered in blue some time.

Based on comments from our national importer it seems this may be a limited run from Yoshimura so if you're keen to have one it might pay to get in soon, I'm hoping there's enough interest worldwide that they keep these pipes online for a while.