Just some pics of rare bikes i took

sharpy

15 minutes ago, crashtester said:

I never tire of looking at pictures of that TTF1 Heron Suzuki.

Which one is that? There's Rogers Marshalls Superbike, Anderson's works Suz with experimental USD Ohlins Fork. (he was there test rider) and Robert Holden's Superbike for the Swan series.

2 hours ago, Simbec1863 said:

Me too it was wet that day reg the veg,mez mellor and Dixon on the rg500 or was it always wet at Thruxton:TB:

Well remembered !  I'd forgotten about them, I just have a strong memory of the white star on Reg's helmet coming out the gloom on the deep howl of the big Suzook - and the wet !

• Like 2
On 18/01/2017 at 3:14 PM, sharpy said:

Anderson's works Suz with experimental USD Ohlins Fork.

Someone recently posted a Kat for sale on the Kat buy sell swap page on the book of faces with a set of those Early ohlins. Among from the atrocities that had been committed on the kat, they'd anodised the Ohlins red.

8 hours ago, Gammaboy said:

Someone recently posted a Kat for sale on the Kat buy sell swap page on the book of faces with a set of those Early ohlins. Among from the atrocities that had been committed on the kat, they'd anodised the Ohlins red.

But that thing was THE Ohlins test bike as he was there test rider. 1st set of USD that anyone every seen when it came to OZ. G

• 4 weeks later...