Posted (edited)

Last post on page 4 shows some dyno results

IMG_1041.PNG

Edited by busa1300

My pipes were leaking a little when it was up on the dyno. So I cleaned them up and put better high temp sealer around them. Then safety wired them just to keep them on a little tighter.

446A71D0-D16A-4A53-84F0-A6F992C885C8.jpeg

E5B2B144-D984-427F-B1A3-A88CC9276F62.jpeg

0B026054-D0DC-43C6-86DC-19612F1D417E.jpeg

Final touches.... Got my radial master cylinder on, and brakes feel better. But I think one of theses days it will get higher quality calipers. Also got a spare tool box for the tail, so I could cut into in and fit in my Zeel ignition...and save my original box when originality has more importance than HP...

9828305B-B6FD-4882-89AD-FE05F1FD6F03.jpeg

CA79A857-28E6-4829-B35E-9418F9357EA8.jpeg

• Like 1

The radial master definitely help the front brake feel, but the calipers still don’t feel right. I have a pair of brakes same the RC51....except black instead of gold.

They fit the bike perfect, but I’ll need to make new brake lines to make it look right.

A63F0AAF-92FC-4DFA-86F9-3BB1E4F9B179.jpeg

• Like 1

Prepare to be underwhelmed - that master cylinder needs to go in the bin - the one one my kat is terrible, and fucking around with different bore sizes doesn't help - the Nissin radial master is just crap.

It feels better than the original master....I have one on my RS250, and the feel is incredible....I can bring the back up easily with my pinky finger....But I'm using Brembo 4 pad calipers on it which probably makes a big difference.

I also realized that the calipers I just bought have smaller bolts going through. The bolt mounting area looks too small to drill and retap larger, and still have enough metal left to be safe....or sleeve down the bolt holes in the fork..?

Or just leave the damn thing alone now, and ride it O.o

Posted (edited)

Knock up a set of sleeves.

Those 4 pad brembos are supposed to be a major upgrade over the 2 pad ones.

Just check the bore sizes on your masters - they came in 5/8" and 3/4" bore and look otherwise identical...

Edited by Gammaboy

Another Suzuki stroker in the garage.....

This one is for my granddaughter to hopefully find a new world of fun that could last a lifetime..... Between me and my wife we have 4 granddaughters, so the yellow works perfect I guess :banana:

IMG_1157.JPG

IMG_1158.JPG

• Like 3