katana 1100 winter project has arrived early

my project for this winter has arrived this week , its had a long journey from south africa , it will get mot d and needs its nova registration doing onine 

should be a good bike .i have a metmachex swingarm for it in my lock up to put it back too twin shock pictures later as photobucket is down 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Tried sending you a message but that didnt work so good, guess I will have to ask here instead.

I have heard in some posts the Kat is being referred to by some as a Cafe racer -

Is this a true occurrence I am I being fooled yet again ?

I hate it when  in conversation and the topic politely redirects and I dont understand - feel like a complete idiot ! - cheers ;)

3 hours ago, Scara said:

Tried sending you a message but that didnt work so good, guess I will have to ask here instead.

I have heard in some posts the Kat is being referred to by some as a Cafe racer -

Is this a true occurrence I am I being fooled yet again ?

I hate it when  in conversation and the topic politely redirects and I dont understand - feel like a complete idiot ! - cheers ;)

I don't think a katana is a cafe racer, a katana is a katana.
If you want to race to a cafe with it, you can, but in my opinion it is not a caferacer :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Peterrr said:

I don't think a katana is a cafe racer, a katana is a katana.
If you want to race to a cafe with it, you can, but in my opinion it is not a caferacer :)

totally agree not a cafe racer , unless its the teapot (katana oilcooled ) that gets butchered in to a cafe racer style thing 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, busa ash said:

totally agree not a cafe racer , unless its the teapot (katana oilcooled ) that gets butchered in to a cafe racer style thing 

my teapots not getting butchered into a café racer, leave the young boy alone he becomes a man tomorrow 7/11 :stop:

• Like 2