2025 open day/workshop meet.

imago

025 open day/workshop meet.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Went well enough for me to want to do it again, but as discussed September isn't a great month it was just when it was possible this year. So, to avoid other events, commitments, holidays etc for 2025 I think it should be one of the following. It can be Summer-ish if you want the weather, or Winter because there's not much on as it can be indoors.

• May.
    • June.
    • July
    • November
    • December

25 minutes ago, Russ750ET said:

But it would be nice to not get wet on the ride over ¬¬

The only way to increase the chances of that is move the workshop to Arizona and have a fly drive. xD

In recent times it seems that June is as likely as any for decent riding weather, so it's not a surprise that's looking like the popular month so far.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dezza said:

Not too far for a day trip for me. May and June some people may be at TT (???) and November and December I won't be in the UK but it'll be pissing it down anyway leaving July as a preference :)

June's looking the most likely, and it suits me. If it is June it will be the second half after the TT is over so that it doesn't clash, and the end of June is good for reasonable weather before the school holidays start. So in most ways I'd say the back end of June is ideal, but just wanted to throw it open to the collective to see what everyone thought.

• Like 1