Martek Frame

I’ve got a Martek pikes peak that I brought off mark and I’m currently building. His craftsmanship is absolutely spot on, unfortunately some of his wait times for parts can be a bit long but if you want the quality sometimes you have to wait.IMG_7662.thumb.jpeg.1c37d488e562b58c80c1f54991174d61.jpegIMG_7662.thumb.jpeg.1c37d488e562b58c80c1f54991174d61.jpeg

Few people wonder why guys like sweary bob became sweary. Or why there are so few people doing big tube ally frames. Let alone ones that look right. Often it's small numbers too which is becoming increasingly rare these days innit.

People who really want a big tube ally frame in their life.. but don't feel like talking to MK.. try Nico Bakker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2024 at 12:48 PM, PanzerWomble said:

Ah .....but did he actually get it as this seems to be the main complaint ? These are placeholder pix .

Yes I’ve got the bike mate. It in my workshop at home. I’ve managed to add a photo now, had to minimise the picture size. 

2 hours ago, BoostedRooster712 said:

Not much room for headers there. My oilcooler is mounted up as high as it can go. About the same size as yours too. 

IMG_7662.jpeg

If the cooler was turned upside down using straight hose connections and the mounts revised - you'd gain a ton of space and still not conflict with the bottom yoke. It does seem to be hanging low!

2 hours ago, BoostedRooster712 said:

Not much room for headers there. My oilcooler is mounted up as high as it can go. About the same size as yours too. 

How’s it going buddy? It’s only stuck there out of the way till I get the headers then I’ll have a play with it

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gixer1460 said:

IMG_7662.jpeg

If the cooler was turned upside down using straight hose connections and the mounts revised - you'd gain a ton of space and still not conflict with the bottom yoke. It does seem to be hanging low!

Will look at that cheers buddy. I just stuck it on out of the way so it didn’t get damaged. When I’ve got the headers I’ll have a play and reposition it