1983 GS750ESD

Suzukian

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My sister is running at 100%.  Everything is healed, no rejection.  Full Heart and Lung transplant.  She looks wonderful. The most extreme upgrade!! May the donor and the family of the donor be blessed.  The Heart and Lungs are 20 years younger than my sisters were.

Still working on my bikes, just had to slow up due to the freezing Winter.   I have all the parts for a 16" to 17" wheel conversion for my 1983 GS750ES, however, I just picked up a very nice 16" tire, so I will wear that down first.  ;)

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Suzukian said:

My sister is running at 100%.  Everything is healed, no rejection.  Full Heart and Lung transplant.  She looks wonderful. The most extreme upgrade!! May the donor and the family of the donor be blessed.  The Heart and Lungs are 20 years younger than my sisters were.

good news for your sister, we transplant bike bit all the time on here but for someone to transplant living tissue to another person is way above what we do, well done to the surgeons. :tu 

• Like 1

Glad your sister is still doing well , as for the bike ,absolutely nothing wrong with riding it now if the weather is good, if you wait till the weather changes to pull it to bits you'll have the enthusiasm to finish it before the next riding season (y)