Airfix gsx1100 efe

Evilston3r

Hi , I haven't posted in a while, as I sold my old oil cooled , and purchased a good old srad, but I have the opportunity to get back into the oldskool Grove again, I have been offered a gsx 1100 efe drag bike in airfix form, bike is a frame with swinger and forks with wheels attached , all standard efe, but the rest is in boxes , it comes with a few goodies , worked head , barrels 1mm over sized, wisco piston kit,  38 mm flatsides , mtc lockup clutch ,Marshall side pipe, extended arm the bike is complete, but has been sat unloved for around 9 years,  the rear suspension has been removed and the arm has been extended and has twin rear bars installed,  the fixings are there for the rear shock, the tank has been cut and a small stainless steel tank has been placed underneath,  it would need a lot of work , including complete paint , and reassembled , my question is the man wants 900 for the lot, I have always wanted a efe as I like the big bike presence,  but would this be a reasonable amount for such a machine ,  any response welcome as I don't have any experience with these machines , and I know parts are hard to find , I would be looking at changing the running gear to something newer, thank u