starting the forum where we all started...

just bought the mrs her first suzuki. after years and years riding to work on a series of worthy but bland step thus made by that firm that we dont mention here, ive wanted her to get her test passed so she can get a decent bike. the local training school guy said that her riding and roadsense are fine, but she needs to get a bike with a clutch and get used to using it before doing her test. so, if she needed a decent 125, then it had to be a suzuki. so here it is, just need to chuck it through the mot first, then i think it might lend itself to a coat of 13l and a blue/grey seat cover....
its not glam, its not that trick, but it is suzuki, it is aircooled and it is the correct period. and lets face it, if youre from the uk at least, its how we all started out if we arent old enough to have passed a test on a 1921 grindley peerless combination of some other shaky old tat.

er, ok, so when i figure how to add pics....

Edited by johnr
Guest YoshiJohnny

Pic thing I managed using the proboard... add pics to that then copy the pic URL and post here... it's hopefully going to get easier but until Jellie gets back from fucking around at the TT it's the easiest way I found...B|

• 4 weeks later...

I am struggling with the pics thing

As did I.. what i found worked was forget the actual embed links.

Go into the actual picture till it fully loads then right click and copy the picture location.

Then bottom right of posting bit you 'Insert other media' and 'Insert media from URL', paste the copied location to that box and hey presto. Even worked on my onedrive (which is free! and works on just about all smartphones).

Hope that helps. If it doesn't I doubt I'll be much help though as I got lucky after 10 tries using other methods.

Mark