2019 Shows

davecara

Just a little tester here really. 

Whos up for doing some shows with us this year who hasn’t been before and fancies showing off their bike and getting involved with the general merriment and mirth?

We already got a fantastic core group who come to most of the shows but a couple of new faces and bikes that haven’t been shown before would be a great addition!

nb- If your bikes on here it’s good enough to show on one of our stands. We’ll have none of that “Mines not good enough” nonsense thank you.

• Like 4

I would love to get involved and get a bike sorted but just lately I seem to take more steps backwards than forwards, but I'm still chipping away at it so don't give up on me just yet:). Oh and to top it all off besides problems with the bike I've just had to have my snapped tendon on my thumb repairedO.o

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Rustynail said:

I would love to get involved and get a bike sorted but just lately I seem to take more steps backwards than forwards, but I'm still chipping away at it so don't give up on me just yet:). Oh and to top it all off besides problems with the bike I've just had to have my snapped tendon on my thumb repairedO.o

Bike don’t need to be complete! Looking at the last few shows I’ve done @Dezmeisters ET had more people flocking around it than anything else! If it’s Suzuki and Oldskool it can go on :pimp:

• Like 2
On 6/28/2019 at 12:39 PM, davecara said:

Bike don’t need to be complete! Looking at the last few shows I’ve done @Dezmeisters ET had more people flocking around it than anything else! If it’s Suzuki and Oldskool it can go on :pimp:

Hear Hear that man @davecara. i need to get back to starting work on  the Et this  weekend. if it wasnt for dave & @Paulm i wouldnt of taken the the et in its unfinished state ,but it got good feedback. Rather look at your ef  @Captain Chaosthan any modern sporty type thingy(y)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest YoshiJohnny
5 hours ago, kitkatman said:

How about a show up North. By North I mean starting at somewhere North of Doncaster ???.

Oldskool don't put the shows on...we attend quite large and established ones.. if you know of any near you then point them out.. the events team don't trawl the tinterweb looking for pub do's to pitch up at...

If you see anything you could try and organise getting a response on here.. people do like to get together and put faces to names.

I know what you mean about wanting something close but Cadwell isn't that far from you and was a good do a few weeks back..

YJ

Edited by YoshiJohnny
10 hours ago, kitkatman said:

How about a show up North. By North I mean starting at somewhere North of Doncaster ???.

As YJ says,point them out,we don’t do a lot of shows each year, we pick and choose them,usually reasonably large events,such as the upcoming show at Donington, there’s more to it than just turning up at any given show with your mates,if you see something you think we may be interested in flag them up and we will have a look,unless there is enough interest though it won’t happen. Also some of the shows are invitation only as well,you have to make an effort to come to them,one of our members is coming down from Scotland to the Dyno Day,that’s dedication to the cause:)(y)

Edited by Paulm
  • Like 3