Gsx 1100 Gasket and surface Help

I'm about to reassemble the cylinders and the headboard, removing the old original Suzuki seals I noticed that they left like a paint (I think it's a sealant primer) on the surface between the planes(pictured you see silver). Should it all be removed completely? How can I do that?

20190624-160335.jpg
20190624-160344.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed while I'm reassembling all an abnormal coloring inside the exhaust collectors , here's the photo. The valves and the game valves in the cylinder 4 were perfect , the carbation equal and adjusted for all four cylinders...
20190626-144656.jpg

The exhaust valve in 4# cylinder are whiter than other,spark plug too. 
20190702-103536.jpg

Lighter colour means hotter burn. That isn't that bad - i'd say almost ideal. The other cylinder though ! ! ! either too rich or not burning efficiently! I've had heads with exhaust valves that come out white and whilst fairly extreme it's just a lean burning tune for max. fuel economy, not lean enough to burn / melt valves or seats. I'd be looking at #3 cos looking at the plug it's almost at the point of misfiring!