@jb

@SiBag

@YoshiJohnny

@Paulm

@Ben Slabby

@davecara

@Dezmeister

@Katana

Thanks guys, we appreciate the support and to those who couldn't make it this time, hopefully we'll catch you at another one soon.  Sometimes stuff gets in the way and we appreciate that.  If there are any last minute volunteers, we can probably fit a couple more bikes in, it really is a good show, and worth a visit.

With regards passes,  I haven't had anything definite through yet, but the format previously has been you get issued 3X 1day passes per bike, these get issued on the day when you bring the bikes.  If any of you are bringing 2 bikes, @Paulm, I know you were planning on bringing 2, it's best to unload one of them before you get to the gates and take them in separately, as in the past if you bring 2 bikes in at the same time you only get 4 X 1day passes as opposed to the 3 per bike.  No idea why they do this, but they always have.  If your bringing them on your own and need a hand, give me or Dave (Katana) and ring and we'll come and help where we can.  There are usually spare passes knocking about, so where we can we always try make sure there are enough for everyone  I'll PM you all our numbers closer to the time.  Bikes can either be dropped off Friday up to around 5pm, or Saturday morning before 9am, although it gets very busy Saturday morning.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Harry74 said:

So, the list as it stands is:

@clivegto

@jb

@SiBag

@YoshiJohnny

@Paulm

@Ben Slabby

@davecara

@Dezmeister

@Katana

Thanks guys, we appreciate the support and to those who couldn't make it this time, hopefully we'll catch you at another one soon.  Sometimes stuff gets in the way and we appreciate that.  If there are any last minute volunteers, we can probably fit a couple more bikes in, it really is a good show, and worth a visit.

With regards passes,  I haven't had anything definite through yet, but the format previously has been you get issued 3X 1day passes per bike, these get issued on the day when you bring the bikes.  If any of you are bringing 2 bikes, @Paulm, I know you were planning on bringing 2, it's best to unload one of them before you get to the gates and take them in separately, as in the past if you bring 2 bikes in at the same time you only get 4 X 1day passes as opposed to the 3 per bike.  No idea why they do this, but they always have.  If your bringing them on your own and need a hand, give me or Dave (Katana) and ring and we'll come and help where we can.  There are usually spare passes knocking about, so where we can we always try make sure there are enough for everyone  I'll PM you all our numbers closer to the time.  Bikes can either be dropped off Friday up to around 5pm, or Saturday morning before 9am, although it gets very busy Saturday morning.

Ok Mark, i’ll need three passes,two for me and Liz and one for me brother who’s GS I’m bringing,will probably need a hand as Liz can’t do anything to help. So if I understand correctly then Mark,I will get 4 passes with the two bikes in the van? Which will mean I will have one spare? 

Edited by Paulm
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, clivegto said:

Can you sleep in your van on site ?

Unfortunately not, last year they allowed it, but for some reason they've put a stop to it. There is an exhibitors car park which I think you can pit you van in and sleep. I'll find out .

9 hours ago, clivegto said:

Can you sleep in your van on site ?

•  Sleeping in vans When we started this event in 2012 the venue did not allow camping in the unloading area behind Hall 3. After a couple of years this stipulation was relaxed, however with the opening of the Holiday Inn Express over the road from the venue this rule has been re-instated. In short exhibitors can leave empty vehicles in the exhibitors’ car park for the weekend but exhibitors are not allowed to sleep in these vehicles

21 hours ago, Katana said:

no you can come back to mine clive there might be drink involved

There will be drink involved right enough lol. Thanks for your kind offer Dave but have booked my self into the premier inn over the road mate. Hope to be there Friday afternoon.

Edited by clivegto

Build up passes have arrived, can you PM me your address and I'll try and get them out this week.  Also when you PM, can you include a few details about the bike so I can make some signs to put on them.

Year, model, any modifications, the usual.  I'll also be doing some "Do Not Sit On The Bikes" signs you can put on there too.

56 minutes ago, Katana said:

Didn’t think doors open till about 4. 

I will be there about 4ish there’s fuck all to do so not much point getting there before. 

You'll do as your told, otherwise I'll tell Jill all them parts in the garage aren't really for James' bike

• Like 3
Guest YoshiJohnny
Just now, Harry74 said:

You'll do as your told, otherwise I'll tell Jill all them parts in the garage aren't really for James' bike

she knows already...... 

Guys,

I'm going to be posting out the build up passes tomorrow, if you haven't already can you PM me you address please.  You will need the build up pass to access the show on Friday/Saturday morning to drop you bikes off.  When you bring you bikes in, make sure you collect you tickets for the show from the organisers at the gates. 

I should be there from 11am Friday, so if there are any issues give me a call, I'll put my number in with the build up pass.

• Like 1