Bikers Classics Spa Francorchamps 2018

Rene EFE

Some pictures from my side. Had a nice weekend, but it was not as good as previous years. The change from a proper 4 hours endurance, with night riding (which is awesome to watch) to 2x 2 hours was a real let down for the me and the company I was with. Also seemend there were less people than the previous years.

@Rene

We only found that place when most of the bikes were already being put in trailers :( Been to the Bikers Classics every year since 2010, but never new there was a P overthere.

DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

Edited by Bowler
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, Bowler said:

but never new there was a P overthere.

There never was, we used to be in P14 all the way at the top. Tbf, the place itself was better, but this years event was a shambles. 

For me personally, the only saving grace was having had a good time on track, nothing blew up and I didn't crash. I'll probably pass on next year; it's getting more and more expensive and we're treated as though we should thank them for letting us out on track (instead of them thanking us for forking over 500€/pp and putting up a good show) 

The 2 times 2h endurance was laughable at best, and don't get me started on the Lifestylevillage/Sultans of Speed/having to pay for a paradelap/etc

4 minutes ago, Rene EFE said:

There never was, we used to be in P14 all the way at the top. Tbf, the place itself was better, but this years event was a shambles. 

For me personally, the only saving grace was having had a good time on track, nothing blew up and I didn't crash. I'll probably pass on next year; it's getting more and more expensive and we're treated as though we should thank them for letting us out on track (instead of them asking us for forking over 500€/pp and putting up a good show) 

The 2 times 2h endurance was laughable, at best, and don't get me started on the Lifestylevillage/Sultans of Speed/having to pay for a paradelap/etc

That's a shame!

For years the Bikers Classics has been the final goal for my GSX, but been hearing around that it's getting worse every year. Might try one of the British event then next near, something like Donnington. 

btw. is it really 500 euro per person? O.o

9 minutes ago, Rene EFE said:

475€ this year, yes. Likely more next year. Weekendtickets were 50€, last year was 35..

Damn, that's a lot of money!

I paid 30 euro's for the weekend ticket, but in pre-order, so that was do-able. Guess I'll have to go do Donnington then next year with the GSX ;)

1 minute ago, Rene EFE said:

I'm quite curious about visitornumbers. My guess would be an easy few thousand down on earlier editions.

Yeah, my guess as well, it was nowhere near as crowded on the parking lot near Eau Rouge as previous years.

Edited by Bowler