Spa bike

Mole28

On 17-3-2018 at 7:09 AM, Mole28 said:

Leblowski, do you race in CSBK or Proclassic? I am in two minds about whether to take 2 bikes and race in both. Or do they run at the same time? 

Whe are not racing really just pretend too be racing so we won’t be on track together as you are really Racing !!

But when @t spa it would be good to meet up and have a chat 

If you decide to take two bikes and race in different classes wich is possible it will cost you double the money ffcourse

10 hours ago, canamant said:

Mole28

Where did you get the fairing from.  I'm struggling to get one for my 1100L race bike (not the slabby in the winged hammers section).  Had one from Ricambi Weiss but wouldn't go near so posted it back.

There's a place in linconshire that does slingshot fairings Bardney Racing, or Spike at Ragged Edge Racing is doing a mould off my S.E.R.T replica fairing currently, they should be available in the next couple of weeks. 

Which reminds me I need to kick his arse, and see how far off he is.

Edited by dupersunc

The test went reasonably well. I had gear change issues which felt like the return spring had come adrift but  transpired to be a seized rose joint. The bike feels well planted and stable but not particularly fast. The wrong gearing didn't help. I'm running 14/48 but could easily go to 50 or 51 on the rear. It feel odd with only 5 gears. A bit lazy but I'll get used to it.

28947646_292858587913829_2867739807651511688_o.thumb.jpg.50b9449093b6688dc558c210f80d2128.jpg

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...