My neglected 1100ET

Finally dug the ET out again this week as has sadly had little use recently. There's been nothing wrong with it, always good to go just me being slack really which is very shameful. However, I'm in love again and can't stop riding it, any excuse to go for a blat. Was rooting though my GSX spares and decided it might be time to build another one...Watch this space :)

DSCN1832.JPG

• Like 17

The whole front end is b12. The stem length needed shortening by 2.5cm if I remember correctly as was longer than the GSX stem. The stem pops out of the yokes nicely with a press.

They work quite well, haven't had any quarms with them. They were very stiff when first fitted them but removal of some of the fork oil helped. Might want to mess with spring rates but I didn't bother. They are shorter than the stock ET ones though so make the bike sit a little lower even with the top of fork legs flush with the top yoke but if you wanted you could add extensions.

• Like 1

Cheers Wraith. few tweaks scince this was taken though. Better carbs, and finally replaced the extra long front brake lines that were way too long and looked shite...Currently gathering bits for a new build engine/project. Is there still a for sale/wanted section on the site? Cheers, T.