Push / Pull throttle for Kat - with swiych gear

I used '79 a GS1000 (round slide carbs!) throttle on my Kat to be able to hookup a set of RS's.  No main lighting switch though which suited my purpose (new loom), just a kill switch and starter button.

Eblag pics:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Edited by arnout
clarification
21 minutes ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

On my Kat I used SV650 switch gear and a seperate Mikuni push pull throttle there is room on the clipon.

Apparently there's a R1 switch block that looks very similar to the Bandit/SV etc switch gear, but is narrower as it doesn't have the throttle gubbins in it.

On 5/19/2017 at 8:13 AM, KATANAMANGLER said:

This is the SV switch gear and separate push pull throttle I have on the Kat.

20170519_070422.jpg

which throttle cables did You use? any standard ones? from GSX-R? I'm planning to do the same conversion (as I have the mikuni BSR36 to try on with Katana), just considering if the length will be sufficient from GSXR.

Ok here is a option, just a thought before I buy these. The current Motion pro unit has a quick turn throttle. Will using the Bandit throttle make much difference?

Also this has not head light off switch, standard switch gear does allow for the headlight to be turned off. Law has changed so its it law to have head light on so I can rewire.

s-l1600.jpg