Q on mounts for 1127 to Slabby 7 frame?

Got plenty of mounts & have sort of whittled it down to these 3 pairs. So my guess is as follows:

Top pair (black) are bottom mounts cos of hole for fairing mount?

Middle pair (Silver) front mounts? Bottom edge longer than other sides & hole at top biggest. Although they have fairing holes, i do have plenty without?

Bottom pair (shiny) Cos of engraving, i guess rear mounts so the R logo is facing as written.Large hole to L/R?

Top & middle could easily be other way round to my thoughts?

Also when fitted, are there any spacer(s) Needed to mount at rear bolts for an 1127 into the Slabby 750F/G frame?  These are something i don't have!

18254466_10155016063705733_34183765_n.jpg

Edited by CockneyRick
mod

All the oil cooled crank cases are the same regarding engine mount positions and widths, the only variants are the 1127 have larger bolts in the rear mounts.   Spacers should be the same width, between engines.  Mounting plates aren't interchangeable between 1100 and 750 slabbie frames. The top rears you have with the etched  "R" are from an 1100 slabbie, they are thicker than standard mounting plates, hence the need for different spacers.

HTH. :)

If you look at Clivegto's pics, my rears & lowers are the same, the R logo ones are huge & don't fit anywhere? As for fronts, i have 4 types (inc lower/rears) and all of em are too big to fit.

Seen some on eblag that are a lot smaller, so mebbe these are what i need?

Can anyone tell me the gap at front of engine/camcover to slabby frame gap? Mine seems very close, 4-5mm tops!