Everything you want to know about Donington 6th-8th of May but were afraid to ask..

KATANAMANGLER

Guest YoshiJohnny
1 hour ago, bruteforce said:

Wasn't a complaint just stating facts. Plenty of time for the tickets to get here so no problemo.

my post was for Katanamangler... not you lol

2 hours ago, minx said:

Hiya John

It's been tricky to organise! I'll cover the gate if you are happy to cover the stand shuffling with Paul?

As far as tickets for handing out, there are now 12 bikes for the stand. (Bubba out, Spamwood on the track) Rob has allowed us a bit of extra space so it would be great to have a couple of track bikes back in the stand if that's do-able logistics wise. I'll give Viz's number out for any stragglers / queries later on.

We're using the same banners and we'll bring a paste table just in case. We can have a vehicle at the back of the stand so this could be used for storage if folk want to leave jackets / lids at the stand. I think Viz is going safari with the Landy so that'll probably end up in the camping field.

Thanks for stepping in.

Hopefully @Rossco(Icema Josros) Will give us a hand as well.

6 hours ago, YoshiJohnny said:

Just had a quick chat with Rob and the tickets should be with you tomorrow.. cannot be digitized and sent via electronicals... so will need posting.. or someone sat at the gate...which isn't how I'd want to spend the day to be honest... how many sets of tickets are we talking???

Yes, that's what I said....:D

Guest YoshiJohnny
17 minutes ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

Organising this event has been an iceberg of a job.You see here the tip of that. When I turn up it will be with many many hours of hard work behind me. Feel free to swoop in and lord it up at the last minute. 

Fucking celbrities, your all the same :D

lol.... do you even know who I am???

I have done zip

I will be there simply to let people who have no idea who I am sit on my bike and become rich off the back of it

51abQ5ffe5L._SX318_BO1204203200_.jpg

Went to see Steve Parrish last night on his MAD Tour,very entertaining,never mentioned sitting on the mighty Johnny Sausage's bike at Donnington though, he did say some fucking idiot on a Turboed ET put him on the grass there the other year though!:D

• Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny
Just now, minx said:

Looks like I'll be earliest there - hopefully first -  so aim to meet at the gate at 12 @YoshiJohnny @Paulm

Your assistance in guiding folks onto the stand would be much appreciated.

Okeedokee boss

Guest YoshiJohnny
On 25/04/2017 at 8:42 PM, Wescooley19 said:

If all goes well, i should have Paul West's slabby finished in time, he's doing the trackday on it so it will be available for the stand if need be 

get on with it fat lad

is it done yet?

Ok important update:

Track day participants will already have their passess. So you are sorted.

I got only 2 addressess for show passes and one of them was after Minx and I had already agreed that the passes would have to be handed out at the gate. All of the passes are now with Minx.

So what this means is that if you are doing ths show we will issue a contact number to call when you arrive. Someone will meet you to issue your pass.

I'm now locking this thread so that this important update is not washed away by ensuing banter. The next time we update it will contain s contact number for passess. Please feel free to start a new Donington banter thread.

Thanks.

KM.

• Like 2