Everything you want to know about Donington 6th-8th of May but were afraid to ask..

KATANAMANGLER

Guest YoshiJohnny
2 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Or park your van in the paddock and have your driver take you to your hotel:tu:tu

see that's posh

Edited by YoshiJohnny

Due to family circumstances I cannot make it this time, we are gutted we won't be there but will follow this thread with interest, have a cracking time all and I will try and catch up at the next show.

Gav.

Edited by Bubba1135
Added more info
Guest YoshiJohnny
13 hours ago, Bubba1135 said:

Due to family circumstances I cannot make it this time, we are gutted we won't be there but will follow this thread with interest, have a cracking time all and I will try and catch up at the next show.

Gav.

Arse.......just arse..... don't see enough of you and Mrs Bubba.... 

1 hour ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

Yes Steve. I will give Rob a phone tonight. Don't worry though it will happen. I k ow Donington have .oved the goal posts for Darin and Rob in the last week and this has generated some unscheduled workload for them.

No worries bud just excited! Mind you I've still got work to do on both bikes and it isn't going well. 

Spoke to Darin tonight we should have the show passes by early next week  and track day PDF's sent out by the weekend too.

I'm looking for a volenteer to wait at the gait with skow passes because so far I only have one addresss to send out and as of the minute I arrive I'm doing a weekend of track racing and I wont be thinkimg about show passes and that is a promise.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

Spoke to Darin tonight we should have the show passes by early next week  and track day PDF's sent out by the weekend too.

I'm looking for a volenteer to wait at the gait with skow passes because so far I only have one addresss to send out and as of the minute I arrive I'm doing a weekend of track racing and I wont be thinkimg about show passes and that is a promise.

Good to know KM :tu

Guest YoshiJohnny
On 20/04/2017 at 9:31 PM, KATANAMANGLER said:

are show passes not digital? or just scan and dish them out??

Guest YoshiJohnny

Just had a quick chat with Rob and the tickets should be with you tomorrow.. cannot be digitized and sent via electronicals... so will need posting.. or someone sat at the gate...which isn't how I'd want to spend the day to be honest... how many sets of tickets are we talking???

Edited by YoshiJohnny

Hiya John

It's been tricky to organise! I'll cover the gate if you are happy to cover the stand shuffling with Paul?

As far as tickets for handing out, there are now 12 bikes for the stand. (Bubba out, Spamwood on the track) Rob has allowed us a bit of extra space so it would be great to have a couple of track bikes back in the stand if that's do-able logistics wise. I'll give Viz's number out for any stragglers / queries later on.

We're using the same banners and we'll bring a paste table just in case. We can have a vehicle at the back of the stand so this could be used for storage if folk want to leave jackets / lids at the stand. I think Viz is going safari with the Landy so that'll probably end up in the camping field.

Thanks for stepping in.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, YoshiJohnny said:

Just had a quick chat with Rob and the tickets should be with you tomorrow.. cannot be digitized and sent via electronicals... so will need posting.. or someone sat at the gate...which isn't how I'd want to spend the day to be honest... how many sets of tickets are we talking???

Wasn't a complaint just stating facts. Plenty of time for the tickets to get here so no problemo.