chain run . . . again !

gsx

10 hours ago, gsx said:

1483410714944.jpgNo string 

1483410694379.jpg

On my ET "long time ago and I,ve been to sleep since" :v

I think I machined 5mm off the rear sprocket carrier face and used a Kawasaki front sprocket "10mm offset" ...  

also the sprocket carriers from the original ET wheels are narrower and fit later wheels  if I recall ....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Duckndive said:

On my ET "long time ago and I,ve been to sleep since" :v

I think I machined 5mm off the rear sprocket carrier face and used a Kawasaki front sprocket "10mm offset" ...  

also the sprocket carriers from the original ET wheels are narrower and fit later wheels  if I recall ....

Genuinely didn't realise there is a spacing bush behind the front sprocket, mucker Wayne has knocked one up 5mm longer . When he brings it over in a bit we should be able to see how much needs machining of the rear hub.

B and C are just up the road from me and used to offer a machining service but not any more.

Already got the gs gsx hub and hoping 5 front and 5rear should sort it 

1483571112182.jpg1483571011899.jpgRight all sorted now thank fuck 

Ended up machining  5mm of the carrier and making a 5 mm longer spacer for sprocket  side as gsxr wheel nipping  up in bandit arm,

Left sprocket spacer the same and running a 530 non o ring cause got one and it's narrow 

It's tight but got a couple of mill both ends!

Thanks for all the replies  and special thanks to mucker Wayne for the machining 

Happy bunny 

• Like 1