38mm bst on 1100cc Dynjet kit?

dupersunc

Some where in my addled brain I recall Dynojet did a specific kit for fitting the 38mm bsts form a 750m on to 1127 motors. I can't find any listing for this kit on dynojet's website.

Did such kit exist, and if so has anyone got a part number for it, or did I just make it up?

Got my 11 on 1186 kit to 160 hp with 40mm cv with original airbox and k and n to this figure on stock emulsion tubes. Yes engine was worked and worked in everyway but got it there. Do not junk airbox you need it on track bike and donot be persuaded otherwise.

Edited by jonny1bump
  • Like 1

I have a factory pro kit specifically designed for 38's on an 1100, I've yet to fit it as I'm still building the bike, I have used a factory pro kit on a 750 with the same carbs and the results were very good, they take about a week to come, as previously advised use a good dyno man.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Mr billy said:

I have a factory pro kit specifically designed for 38's on an 1100, I've yet to fit it as I'm still building the bike, I have used a factory pro kit on a 750 with the same carbs and the results were very good, they take about a week to come, as previously advised use a good dyno man.

Can I ask what's in the kit? and what size jets.

Thanks

Duncan.

It's keeps needle straight,look inside where needle lives , in the slide because in side the base of the slide is a small step this offsets the needle which wears out your  emulsions and causes bad fueling and running flat spots .so little spacer keeps this all parallel and square. 

On 12/08/2016 at 10:10 PM, Fula28 said:

It's keeps needle straight,look inside where needle lives , in the slide because in side the base of the slide is a small step this offsets the needle which wears out your  emulsions and causes bad fueling and running flat spots .so little spacer keeps this all parallel and square. 

Cool. Had a half formed memory that was the case - I try to stay well clear of CV carbs, but do have a set of WN/P 38s under a bench...