1100 slabby running like crap

In need of some help people. My bike was running fine until the other day started running on 2 cylinders. Changed coils still no better. Checked carbs and cleaned them. Now it will run fine if I open the throttle gently if I crack it open then bogs down and misses. Any ideas?? Tia

I'd say carbs, as it inproved when you gave them a clean sounds like there is still some crap in there and check the air filtter.
Make shoure you balence the carbs as well, the miss GSXR1100 dose this some times will tick over but pops and bands then dieds when you open the throtel give them a good clean out and a balence and works fine, some times you just get crap fuel when you fill up.

Primaries should be no more than 3.1 ohms, secondaries range between 30-40k - If you have a variation out of this range,  time for newbies.

You can go as low as 2.2 ohms on primaries though, these readings with no leads connected (plug)

I have found that unless the cap on the green Dyna coils is properly sealed, you will get short spark to earth quite regularly. I sealed mine with silicone, never looked back, also got graphite leads in 8mm.

• Like 1

Car't see it being the coils as the coils usually work or they don't, if all 4 ciylinders are running I don't think it will be a coil. You can get some Duck Oil and spray that over the coils/electricses and if you have a bad earth the duck oil will smoke at that point (with no chance of fire)