Oldskoolsuzuki track-day and get together Cadwell July 2016

Guest YoshiJohnny
3 hours ago, majortom4 said:

So why is the Saturday so much fuller than the Sunday? Is there a reason for this??

origionally was just going to be a spectator but after seeing my mate on his track day today I need to do this!!!

how would I go about booking myself on for the Sunday? And how much will it be for the day?

cheers :-)

PM sent

£132 for the Sunday which is traditionally quieter because folk who have to travel want to get off home if they have work the day after. Easy sorted if you book the Monday off !!

YJ

Guest YoshiJohnny
1 hour ago, majortom4 said:

Also just read that it's pre-1995.

my bandit is 1998 is this allowed or will I not be able to go?

I will ask... is it a 6 or 12?

19 minutes ago, Harry66 said:

I am thinking sunday is good.  which group is good for a below average geezer on a 750 slab?

I'm on Sunday wobbling round in the Superbike  group doing my impression of a rolling chicane:D I think there are a few spaces in superbike and novice groups

If you've done Cadwell before thats half the battle, you can pretty much go fast or slow in any group:)

Edited by Simbec1863
Guest YoshiJohnny
1 hour ago, Harry66 said:

I am thinking sunday is good.  which group is good for a below average geezer on a 750 slab?

Novice but ya need to be sharpish as not so many places left

Edited by YoshiJohnny

Normally in the past Sundays were for older classic bikes.I think the increasing popularity in bikes our era mean Sundays open for them too now....Last year they ran another trackday in October at Snetterton.Not so busy but colder lol.

I dont know why this is like that ^^.....its coz im stoopid....i believe the cut off point for a bikes age is 1996 BUT they do allow newer bikes if its in the spirit of things.Bandits were made from 96 if i remember correctly so you should be ok.Best check tho ;)

Edited by Sheep
15 hours ago, majortom4 said:

Ok cheers I'll message you about payment in a second.

its a bandit 1200 turbo. Would want to be in novice as never been on a track before. 

Would that be ok??

image.jpeg

How close is the up pipe to hitting the front wheel under suspension compression? Looks like it will touch which wouldnt end well