B12 Mk2 sprocket cover

At some point on the future build I will be using K1 K2 or K3 instrument pod. Im told I will need a B12 Mk2 sprocket cover as it has the digital speed sensor . 

Will this cover fit my 750F engine and will the hydraulic clutch mechanism be OK with the 750F pushrod setup ?

Cheers chaps

Gaz

I think they will fit but not 100% sure ? the pushrod will probably need the right length but not a big problem, you will also need the pickup ring that bolts to the output shaft and if its not already drilled and tapped it will need doing. 

750f early slabby (hydraulic) or 750f teapot (cable)? Both engines use a pushrod that will work with both cable and hydraulic covers, which are both available with and without the ability to accept a speedo sensor. As you state, later 1200 blandits have the speedo sensor for hydraulic but later 600 blandits and teapots are cable with sensor.

I have bike with a Blandit engine thst has a 750 teapot cover and cable, with a GSXR1000 perch and lever, and the clutch is feather light. I also have a Harris EFE and when I fitted an expensive hydraulic conversion from Venhill was much miffed when it made SFA difference. I went back to the cable for simplicity's sake.

• Like 1