Rear shocks for ET?

WimBaas

I had the basic Hagons.. Hagon Road on my gsx1400.....  i will never, ever recommend them to anyone.. even if they came free I will not fit them again.

They gave me very limited feedback and made the bike very unpredictable / wobbly in corners.

Basically it felt like i was driving with leaky shocks. 

Apparently the Nitro version from Hagon is good.

Nitros are very good but still quite expensive. I paid £360ish for mine although they were built to spec.

20151024_205543_zpsrve9prtc.jpg

Now, I'm am no Sheenebut I do have my hooligan moments and these babies have done 7000+ miles this year and behaved themselves very well, no discernible difference between now and then, came with 2 sets of springs and are adjustable. £100 show price from Newark this time last year (think they retail @ £120).

20160113_173351_zpsk15xnbv9.jpg

1 hour ago, Havoc said:

The 'Ohlins' on XJRs are not Ohlins quality, made in Yam factory under licence, (a bit of a Yam expert, but shhh). A new set of TECs, ever year for 8 years, equals Ohlins...but they last longer than a year....

There's 2 variants of XJR Ohlins - theres the genuinely Yam OEM Kwality non adjustables, and there the fully adjustables - which I am very happy with. Of course, if you're happy with a set of Chinese non adjustables, go for it.

• Like 1