ET and EF engine turbo 'kit'?

imago

4 minutes ago, davecara said:

Engine yes, whether or not it'll fit within the frame properly is another question!

The question's your bloody fault anyway! xD Being tempted by an offer of a complete blow through set up, which made me start thinking about it for the engine going into the EL frame. Then it made me think about that nicely sorted EF @Duckndivehas for sale.

Now I'm thinking I should just go and have a time out to think about my behaviour. :/xD

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, imago said:

The question's your bloody fault anyway! xD Being tempted by an offer of a complete blow through set up, which made me start thinking about it for the engine going into the EL frame. Then it made me think about that nicely sorted EF @Duckndivehas for sale.

Now I'm thinking I should just go and have a time out to think about my behaviour. :/xD

Well you can never have too many turbo bikes. That's what I heard @clivegtosay anyway:pimp:

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, imago said:

The only thing I would say is beware of "unknown" blow thru set-up's there is usually a reason they are for sale cheap :/ and  fixing issues can work out expensive  :o

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Duckndive said:

The only thing I would say is beware of "unknown" blow thru set-up's there is usually a reason they are for sale cheap :/ and  fixing issues can work out expensive  :o

Good advice, thanks. I've declined the offer anyway as it's another distraction and if I don't focus my time (and money) on the draw through I'll end up with multiple projects on the go and fuck all finished. :/