GSX1100 G Exhaust options?

imago

Picking up a shaftie on Sunday and I know it needs an exhaust. Given that they're not exactly in plentiful supply are there any of the more common systems that'd fit without too much fannying about? I'm guessing Power Screen should be pretty close? B12 maybe?

Not too fussed on what it looks like as long as it'll make the MOT man happy and get it on the road. I can always keep my eye out for something better down the line if needs be.

13 minutes ago, wraith said:

Think like most things Suzuki any of the big oil cooled will fit (down pipes wise) may just need to change sump etc and make a bracket for end can.

I'm sure for someone like you that would be an hours job :D

I want to avoid swapping the sump, don't mind getting creative with brackets etc. Not sure what state the downpipes are in tbh, if they're useable my life will be a lot easier.

The bike came up cheap, very cheap, so it's going to be a daily/commuter. (y)

It would be interesting to see the 1100g shafty thingy sump and oil pick-up, as if it has it's own unique design it may give additional flexibility for getting exhaust downpipes and collectors to fit other oil cooled bike. If you end up removing it, please post pics :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have a ‘91 G with a hindle 4-2-1 for the gsxr1100 like 7lb? cheap on Eblag

Pic has the exhaust wrap but it’s off now. 

If you need help with anything let me now

Its been completely ore it down, rewired, tuned and turned it to a cafe/fighter thing 

3FF25D55-7A0D-4D41-8A38-A21F6AA00028.jpeg

Edited by XXXSpro
  • Like 3